Tax returns

An annual final tax return is to be filed each year normally at 1. May in the following year at the latest. Tax returns for indviduals with special circumstances will normally, if properly registered, have until 1. July in the following year to submit their tax returns.

Most individuals are also requested to file a preliminary tax return showing the expected income for the tax year. Medio November a preliminary tax return for the following tax year will normally be issued by the tax authorities and is to be found in the personal tax folder at If you expect the pre-assessment to be incorrect it should be changed to reflect a fair picture of your expected income.

The preliminary tax return can be changed at any point in time during the tax year.

If you need help with your tax return being the preliminary or final then contact an Inwema specialist at and ask for a phone conversation or an offer for assistance.